Tuesday 11 September 2007

The death of efx2

It's horrible...

Everything died at efx2 blogs and I'm in this strange wilderness. People came and went but it was kind of interesting to find out what people did with their time. Now there is no possibility of speech from any side of the fucking wall. I hope that maybe I could find one particular person from there and I'm scared that she's gone forever. Isn't that terrible! One of the only people that I could telepath with. Nooooooo!!!!

Anyway Darla if you are still there in this strange aether then, well, you know. You are the coolest undine of all time and I would prefer not to feel this fracture.

Well, that's all I can really say at the moment. I'm feeling all out of touch with the human race. No one here for me and it's lonely and cold. And well, I don't have anything else to share right now...

No comments: